Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh !
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh's Website, located at rivertonliquor.co.nz.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page. Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh Web Site is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh Web Site.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh . All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
· Republish material from Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh
· Sell, rent or sub-license material from Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh
· Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh
· Redistribute content from Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
· You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
· The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
· The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
· The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Furthermore, By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
· Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
· Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
· Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
· Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer.
· Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
· Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.
· Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
· Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
· Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
· Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
· Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
· Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
You hereby grant Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
· Government agencies;
· Search engines;
· News organizations;
· Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
· System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
· commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
· dot.com community sites;
· associations or other groups representing charities;
· online directory distributors;
· internet portals;
· accounting, law and consulting firms; and
· educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
· By use of our corporate name; or
· By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
· By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh Web Site may contain links to other Web Sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh and Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh of the site or any association with its operators.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
· limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
· limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
· limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
· exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh Web Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh web site at any time. advice received via the Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh web site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh web site for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty or condition of any kind. Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
service contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
All contents of the Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh Web Site are: Copyright 2020 by Thirsty Liquor Edinburgh and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The agreed quantity for spirits purchased must be no more than the customs/duty free allowance which is three bottles (or other containers) of spirits or liqueur (each bottle or container can hold a maximum of 1.125 litres) per order.